Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Glitter, glitter everywhere

I'm very excited because this week at Stampotique is a challenge I absolutely love! France set the challenge and she is inviting us to use non Christmas stamps to make a Christmas card. I've used Row Faces, Daniel's Hearts and Two Sticks heads for holly berries and of course lots of glitter!! It's a great challenge as it makes you look at your stamps in a completely different way and you can find new ways to use your rubber.
Here's one from the archives, this is my effort for the same challenge last year! Using Head, Moon Girl, Two Sticks and Under the Parapluie for the tree.
Wishing you a warm, cozy day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. So so lovely cards my dear Sam.
    Fantastic stamping with Stampotique.
    Love them.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool cards! Love how you used all the stamps! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inventive! I love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you do is definitely fabulous Sam !!! I love the first card, very lovely, and what to say about your last year's card, except it's just perfect and really stunning !!! Go on to be so creative for our pleasure ! Each time I come on your blog, I have joy. Wishes, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards, full of joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look closely to find two sticks!! Love what you did and I remember that card from last year x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool Sam! I especially love the face in the snowflake on the first card, made me giggle! And of course with last year's card, Moongirl is always my fave!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very unusual and interesting alternative Christmas card Sam. A fun card too, love the little face on the snowflake. I remember last year's card which is fab too.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fun and fabulous cards Sam, I love the way you see stamps in a totally different way xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' these! The tree is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam, it certainly is a fantastic card and I should know as I have it sitting on the fireplace in my lounge, thank you it so fresh gorgeous and festive, I love it. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x