Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Less than a week to go . . .

. . . are you ready for Christmas yet?
Over at Stampotique, the uber talented Maria is setting the challenge and she is inviting us to make last minute Christmas ornaments, I made this a couple of weeks ago and have had it dangling from a bunch of lilies and it's looked ace, so if your tree isn't up or you are not having a tree there is always somewhere you hang your pretties from.
For my pretty I used a cotton reel, some wire, beads and mica flakes for a vintagey feel along with a wooden flower at the top and bottom, some sheet music paper and the amazing Line Up stamp by Kira Nichols which is fast becoming a favourite for me! Check out her blog for some wonderful creations!
I do hope you like it?
Wishing you a truly brilliant day, Sam xxx

15 comments:

  1. glitter, bling bling, girly and adorable ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea Sam I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!!! Love the pretty colours & bling Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me happy with this cute and sweet decoration, Sam.
    Even i'm not a stampotique stamps fan, this one is very lovely, and I started to appreciate it just from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so inventive... I love it Sam.
    xoxo
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Sam, a sparkly pretty decoration :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea Sam and beautifully put together.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam this is soooo cute.
    Lovely idea and gorgeous work.
    Love it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is uncredibly lovely... cool and quirky too !!! J'adore j'adore j'adore Lol ! Bravo Sam, et bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à toi et ta famille. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous decoration Sam, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and cool! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x