Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Happy! Happy! Happy!


"We all have our problems in life, but life is short and we should all find something to put a smile on our faces as often as we can. So whether you choose 'happy' as your theme, your word or you use a technique that makes you smile, show me your little bit of HAPPY!"  this is Kaz's challenge for us this week at Stampotique, (check out details of how you could win $30/£19 to spend at Stampotique!)

 I have to say I was smiling the whole time I made this sweet  little beeswax canvas. 
This canvas sums up happy for me, I used techniques and stamps I love, colours I love and it expresses my love of dogs, nature, stars and a bit of bling. 
It makes me happy and I smile every time I look at it.
Wishing you a day with lots of Happy, Sam xxx

The stamps I used are: Tulip, Enjoy Life and Spray.







19 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And it works for me too :-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely canvas, would make anyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sam, it made me smile too :-)

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great canvas Sam. Speaks volumes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sam, this would brighten up anyone craft room - it certainly makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so you should be happy looking at it, it's gorgeous! So glad you enjoyed making it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw this beauty of a canvas I knew you'd used Beeswax - has created such a lovely finish to it. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have inspired me to make a canvas! Awesome job and I love your sweet Poppy below lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and joyful project. Makes me longing for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your cute and happy canvas Sam, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whenever I think of you or see your name I always think Happy! You seem such a happy person IRL anyway I can't imagine you creating anything that didn't carry that message :) Love this very Happy canvas.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet piece of art! Amazing for kiddo rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It makes me happy looking at your gorgeous canvas too. Such a fun piece.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love, love, love it !!!! A perfect illustration of your funny, lovely, and natural world and mind I think.. Big hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a gorgeous canvas, love those bright tulips, it really is a cheerful, colourful and beautiful piece. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous happy canvas and that dog is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very inspired, Sam!

    Enjoy the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful happy and colourful canvas Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x