Monday, 14 January 2013

New Beginnings

Each month at UKStampers I host a postcard swap, I almost forgot this month with the holiday season and Poppy having her lady op and physio appointments and visiting my surgeon and life getting in the way generally. Anyway Sid stepped into the breech thank goodness and set the theme as New Beginnings.
Above is my finished postcard, I used one of my favourite Suzi Blu stamps, it's nice and summery unlike our weather today, we woke up to about an inch of snow which is being washed away by wet rain!!
Hope you are keeping warm and being crafty, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation, Sam -and I am so impressed how much mileage you get out of your stamps. Still snowing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely postcard Sam, I can't wait for Summer, we've just had mush all day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background and a beautiful stamped design, love the colours, perfect for a cold, wet, snowy, rainy day.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sam. Snow has gone from here thank goodness - hope there isn't any more :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your postcard Sam - great image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just spotted this stamp. I really feel inspired to ink up my Suzi stamps now as this is gorgeous. I do love this stamp and your fantastic post card. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x