Saturday, 16 March 2013

Precious Poppy

 The very second I saw the new Toto stamp from Stampotique it made me think of Poppy, it's a perfect size for ATC's, and the hearts and 'precious' make it great fun yet sentimental too. 
I used white detail embossing powder on black card for Poppy, the above picture is as it is, I do like to fiddle about with my photo's once uploaded and turned the above to the below.
They're the same but different, I'm not sure which I like best, maybe both!
Wishing you a lovely, fiddly weekend, Sam xxx

8 comments:

  1. Toto is definitely very Poppy-like! You've created a fabulous background, love both versions! ;o)
    Have a fab, arty weekend!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of these Sam, that little dog is so cute!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving you fun ATC. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure Poppy didn't sneak out and model for this stamp? I think both ATCs look rather good.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't sure which I liked best but think it is the first one - very bright girly colours and ideal as Poppy is a girly :) Adorable Sam. Have a good crafting weekend
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are "precious," Samantha, because they are both Poppy in your heart! You don't have to like one more than the other, my friend. I love my dog Jake so very much, and I know that you love your little furry being, too! So nice that you were able to create this! Precious, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both fab Sam, the little dog is so cute.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Sam. Toto/Poppy looks soo cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x