Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Clearly Time for a Cuppa

The kettle is always warm at my house which was the inspiration for this creation for this weeks Stampotique challenge where team mate Libby is inviting us to make something which includes something clear, glass, acetate etc.. I've chosen to use a clear acrylic block and I've even made my first attempt at making faux flowers with UTEE in my melt pot, a bit fiddly but worth it with practice!!
The stamps I used are: Paris Postcard for the text details, Stacked Cups for the cuppa and Heart flowers for the hearts.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking, I'm looking forward to seeing clearly your creations so hope you can join in the fun!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. Looks so effective on the acrylic block - great idea! And fiddly or not, your flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation and the flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use an acrylic block Sam, love those flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your flowers, so worth the effort. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous creation, great flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous design Sam, love the colours and gorgeous flowers.
    Sorry I have been mia since my holiday, just catching up on DT work.
    Take care.
    hugs {brenda} x0x
    PS I think I have also forgotten to send you something duh!!!! I will get onto it tomorrow. So sorry. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sam, you know perfectly what I think since I already told you on FB Stampotique group... But I'm thrilled to tell it you again, and to read you tonight after a hard day of work ! It would be good to have such cup of tea now Lol (I've just finished my meal !!)... More seriously, I really love your flowers covered with UTEE. I have a melt pot never tried yet,maybe it would be the good time for me to do something like you... but I'm not sure I will have time this week unfortunately ! Hugs, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful Sam and the flowers are lovely too. Having a Rayburn (similar to an Aga) our kettle is always on the go too :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. not only a couple of great ideas, you really made it work! gorgeous piece :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Sam, I love the flowers and the cuppa!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x