Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Joie de vivre

Today I'd like to share with you an ATC featuring one of favourite Stampotique characters, Head. I made it for this weeks challenge hosted by fellow team-mate Libby, she is inviting us to make something with French Flair. As you can see Head is enjoying life wearing his beret with his French Lavender and thinking about writing about his travels! It's a sweet theme this week so hope you find time to join in. I finished my ATC with beeswax and distressed in the normal way. Thanks for looking.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. You are so clever in how you use the stampotique range Sam, love this gorgeous ATC.
    Hope you are having a great week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOohhhhhhhh how much do I love your creation - such amazing, stunning work of art!!!
    xoxo SanDee1899

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definetely with a French look....but joyful?!
    You make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely ATC which smells beautiful, what more could you want, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE your sweet card, you really used the French Flair theme to perfection! His little beret! Aaah! I am dying over here! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous ATC, great background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Sam, love his beret! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute ATC, Samantha! You have included more than one French element in such a small space, and they work brilliantly together! Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Sam, I love your lavender xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous ATC, I love the image.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x