Wednesday, 28 August 2013

A Dog's Philosophy . . .

. . . is very simple:  If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away. Live life like someone left the gate open, unless the bed is warm . . . then stay in bed. Sleep till you're hungry . . . eat till you're sleepy. Poppy, my mini Schnauzer has a great life and she totally lives in the moment. She doesn't worry about yesterday or tomorrow she's just here and now, believe me I've learned a lot from her. 
Every day on our way home from our walk Poppy will bring back a stick so I thought I would use one for this weeks challenge at Stampotique which is hosted by team mate and fellow dog lover Kaz, please check out her wonderful blog here. Kaz is inviting us to Use 3 Circles in our creations, a wonderful challenge!!! Here's what Kaz says, 'I love using circles on things I make, as you may have noticed. If I get stuck for an idea, I generally start with a circle to help me out. I'd like you to use 3 circles on whatever you make this week. Just make sure you have fun!
The stamps I used are Toto and Keep it Simple
Poppy and I are looking forward to seeing your 3 Circle creations so we do hope you join in!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam and Poppy xxx

12 comments:

  1. Perfect Sam!! I love those wire circles. And of course, Poppy's stick collection ;) My sister has a vase with Jess's sticks in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam this is brilliant, and Poppy, I like your thinking. Enjoy your walk :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely piece, Sam!

    I think it's the best way of life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recall you using one of Poppy's sticks before Sam!! Love this and hope Poppy gave it her seal of approval :)
    Hugs to you both
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Sam, I think our best pieces are always inspired by our life and the ones we love.. Big hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy is a great muse...this is gorgeous Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea, fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is over the top cute, Sam! It looks so sweet and delicate, it makes me melt!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Floppy Poppy Do Dah certainly has the right idea, and I couldn't agree more! She reminds me of my dog Jake, who aspires to that same philosophy! Love that you are invading her "bone pile" again, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big smile on my face with this one Sam. I just LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dog philosophy. You should make that into a stamp...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x