Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Birthday Balloons

It's Wednesday which can mean only one thing, another challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, it's a nice easy theme this week 'Birthday' and our hostess is Kim here's what she had to say:

"Today, I'm is the lucky hostess of our challenge and I was a little selfish when I picked the date and the challenge theme.  Our challenge this week is "BIRTHDAY" and can you guess why I was selfish this week??  It is my birthday...today!  And it's not just any birthday, it's one of the big milestone birthdays and what better way to spend it then hopping around to see all the fabulous birthday creations from the SDC team and yourselves?"
I personally loved the challenge this week, it was the perfect opportunity to make a card for someone special from Poppy, my glamorous assistant. So this is Poppy with some birthday balloons tied around her tail.

The stamps I used are: Carousel, I love this stamp as a whole image but it's marvellous for cutting up and using just parts of. Design Cube, another new stamp which I know I'm going to be using all the time. 2 Nuages and Trees. Every Girl and Dog a fab stamp to use the girl and dog together or separately. Upward Bound for the wonderful balloons and Sun Design.
I do hope you like it, thanks for looking. Wishing you a wonderful day, Sam xxx






16 comments:

  1. how freakin cute is this??? He looks like he's searching someone to hand his balloons over to ;)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you always use such bright bold colours, a very cleverly designed piece Sam.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great stamps on this creation! You did a great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sam, I love the starry background!

    Hope you and Poppy are well!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card. love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A whimsical and sweet card, Sam!!

    Have a creative weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute design Sam, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sam, I love how you've used part of carousel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally brilliant card, Samantha! I love how you have used several images to create a scene (starring Princess Wiggle Pants, of course!). Love those new clouds and bushes and trees stamps, along with France's oh-so-versatile carousel stamp!! Well done, my friend! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really funny and lovely Sam, brilliant ! Big hugs to you, Poppy & Cie, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Sam - Happy Belated Birthday.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab!! Love how u have created your background! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x