Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Every girl needs a dog!

Another decorative hanging for my home, this was very exciting to make because it's using new releases from Stampotique, by new I mean really new, just a few days new!!!
The stamps I used are: Every Girl and Dog, Every Dog Text, 2 Nuages, Design Cube and finally the wonderful Carousel.
It was made for this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog where out lovely hostess this week is Sue, Sue is inviting us to make something using 3 layers or more, a wonderful challenge where you can let your imagination run wild!!!
Have a wonderful day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Samantha! I shouldn't be surprised anymore by *anything* you create, but the transformation of France's carousel to a stage is over the top and totally brilliant! Love, love, love it! Love the background stamps, too. This is so you and Floppy Poppy Do Dah! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Sam! I love her spotty tights! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it really is your style! Will look great on anybody's wall !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute Sam! I love how you adapted the carousel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Sam. More I see this cute girl, and more I love it... thanks to you in particular! :-o) And I love your background with these three fab colours on it too. Big hugs to you and Poppy, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. I LoVe this! I love it all on its own, but the fact that I just took my dog out and was telling her what a Good girl she is and how much I love her just makes it all the more special!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the smiley in the cloud and how you used the Carousel! lovely piece :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with the sentiment Sam! This is a lovely piece. Are you running out of hanging space yet?????
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh this is gorgeous Sam, I love it!

    Hope you and Poppy are well.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam, this is wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Sam, especially the stars and the happy clouds xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think these new stamps are just made for you!

    But what about cats?!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x