Sunday, 8 September 2013

One Excited Rabbit!

Why is the rabbit excited? because Stampotique are having a Design Team Call, here are all the details!

I made this card for the current ongoing challenge set by Sue, Sue is inviting us to make something with 3 layers or more. I began with white card and some pink distress ink which I then stamped with bleach using Spray. I then layered up the piece of book page, tissue paper covered with glitter, half the flower and a stamped piece of paper using Floral Swirl. Finally I stamped You Give Me Wings and added tiny highlights of glitter.
Thanks for looking, big hugs, Sam xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love this Sam, the vibrant pink contrasting g with the white is very effective.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute this rabbit in pink and white, with glitters lol!!! Love it. Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's excited about all those pink, I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Sam. The rabbit is possitively adorable and I am just as excited as he is because of the Design Team Call. Might give it a go !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this...it's gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got so excited about this announcement that I went straight there and never left a comment! My bad! ;-) Your bunny, so pink with outrageous excitement, too, has her attention off in another direction! Love the layers you used, especially the text and torn floral paper. But, that pearl, that sucked me right in!! Wonderful job, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x