Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Please, please, please . . .

. . . keep me on the Stampotique team!!!! I love it that's why!!!
I'm passionate about Stampotique stamps, what more can I say.
I made two creations for my application and couldn't decide which one to use so I've used them both, they both feature a dog and both are made with wire.
If my application is unsuccessful then may I take this opportunity to thank each and every single person for every comment of support and encouragement left on my blog during my time on the team. Each comment is appreciated and makes me smile, I read them aloud to Poppy so she knows all about them too.
Wish me luck, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Love your wirework, Sam - should make you a strong contender in my book. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your plea sam, hope we are both lucky.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Sam! And good luck to you too! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your lovely and creative creations Sam! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Sam, the very best of luck to you (and me lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gooooooood luck, my dear! You deserve it! I love both of your pieces, you made the right choice presenting both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great and lovely wire creations wow !!! I just can NOT imagine the STAMPOTIQUE team without you... So finger crossed for you my dearest Sam. Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your are a "shoo in" for the next SDT, Samantha! Everything you do is unique and "out of the box" that you serve as an inspiration even to those very talented DT members! Your wire hangings are just the perfect example of that creativity. I love them both, but am partial to "Poppy in a Bird Cage." Sweet! Best of luck to you and Poppy, who has been just as much a part of the SDT as you have! ;-) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects Sam. Goodluck for you DT call Sam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous creations Sam! Wishing you luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you luck Sam, they are two beautiful creations, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so beautiful!! Good luck!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have my fingers firmly crossed for you Sam and it makes typing awfully difficult :D
    You certainly deserve to be kept on the DT and your enthusiasm shines through. Love these two pieces :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your wall art or hanging art-always so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x