. . . can be a little trial and error, and I have to admit this didn't go quite to plan, the poor little chaps feet came off and so did some of his fluffy head feathers and his had a small part of his face missing, however the triple embossing made his wing feathers and eyes look ace. That's what I love about trying something new, for me I would probably only use this method with larger less detailed stamps in future, so I've learned something new. I made this ATC for the latest challenge at Stampotique so please try something new and join in the fun here.
For the background I used Spidergrass and I used 2 of the new releases, Owlseeyou and I'm learning to fly.
Thanks for looking at my little blog, Sam xxx