Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Happy Howl-ween!

Carol is our hostess at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and Carol is inviting us to make something Spooky/Halloweeny. I'm not sure I like Halloween, you can call me bah-humbug but I just don't, I did however really enjoy making this canvas board decorative hanging. It's not very scary but hopefully it will bring a smile to your face. Phoebe Doo is the dog, and she is wearing Stella's Hat and is standing on Tenticurl. The stars are from Design Cube and the bats are actually Owl Tree upside down!
Don't forget entering this challenge gives you the chance to win a $30 gift voucher for Stampotique!!!
Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love how you design with the stampotique images and are so creative with them, like the bats. Hope you are ok, I have been thinking of you.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. eheheh, you got it! You put a smile on my face.....before reading your post. This card is so cute, not spooky but sweet, much better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your canine halloween, Sam. Love that blue - and the upside down owls are a stroke of genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little canvas, I particularly like the way you used the owl tree. Great job even if it is not very creepy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Samantha and Princess Wiggle Pants! Happy HOWL-WEEN, to you two, too!! Very creative use of these Stampotique stamps for this fun hanging for Carol's challenge. Love that you used the Owl Tree upside down! ;-) Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so clever to turn that owl tree upside down! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. terrific sentiment and love your great canvas board, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute! Loving that tree too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much prefer your version of Hallowe'en Sam. I don't 'do' this event either!! Love the upside owls and Phoebe dog is lovely, super hat she is wearing :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x