Wednesday, 27 November 2013

An Early Christmas

It's 'Early Christmas' this week at Stampotique and our hostess is Nellie!
I have a confession to make . . . I don't really like Christmas very much but I did enjoy decorating this printer tray! For some reason I do love pink and blue together for Christmas creations. It started off completely naked like this:
I began by preparing the base with some card and painting all the window layers before gluing in place. Then it was just a case of having fun with bedazzles and star confetti and of course some Stampotique stamps, maybe I could like this Christmas malarkey after all, lol!
Here's a quirky close up so you can see the depth better and the little hook I made using some wire for the ornament. I've come to the conclusion that glitter and shiny things must be the most difficult to photograph!
I do hope you like my first ever printer tray completed, thanks so much for looking at my little blog.
Have a wonderful day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sam, love all the stamps and colours you have used to decorate the tree, it's so pretty.
    hugs {Brenda} xOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of pink and blue is a winning combo, Sam. Your tree tray is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's very lovely and so unusual, Sam! Gorgeous colours! It's all year tree, not only Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great Sam !!! Really LOVE it, unusual but very lovely colours... :-) And all the tiny details inside the printer tray are awesome ! Big hugs to U and Poppy, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous printers tray Sam, so beautifully decorated.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sam, I love all your glitter and sparkle and these colours look fab together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely L-O-V-E what you have done with this holiday printer's tray, Samantha! Your unexpected color palette is actually refreshing! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Sam, just love this, the colours are gorgeous and it's so original. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful, magical creation Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x