Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Angel Bunny

  I love Gesso and use it on just about everything I make so I was delighted when I saw that fellow teamie Sarinda is inviting us to use Gesso in our creations for this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog, (check it out you could win $30 Stampotique vouchers!!). A crafty passion of mine is postcards I love the 6in x 4in size to work with. For this postcard I started off with white card and using a baby wipe put a thin coat of blue paint, then with a stencil/mask and some gesso I added the starburst of texture. I added the word Angel, also using a stencil and then stamped the stars and angel on card and glued in place. The stamps I used are: Tiny Handhelds for the heart, Jo's star and You Give Me Wings
Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx



9 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the background and colour palette.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene, the colours, and your sweet postcard Sam !!... You're an angel yourself, always inspiring us with so lovely creations !! Hugs from Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great postcard, Sam ! Love that rabbit.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your fun project Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made only a few postcards, Samantha, but, like you, I love the size! Love your bunny angel and your clever way of layering gesso! Great postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Love the texture & those colours Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this the first time I saw it Sam, it is gorgeous :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really looks like she/he floating in the air.... Lovely card, Sam!

    Have a great weekend to you and Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x