Sunday, 1 December 2013

A pinch and a thump for the first of the month

I can't believe it's December 1st today, I can finally announce that I'm staying on the Stampotique Design Team in to 2014, I can't tell you how happy I am!!! Sometimes I think I have to pinch myself in case I'm dreaming, I can't tell you how much I love being part of the team. There are returning members and new members joining us in 2014, it's going to be great fun.
To celebrate staying on the team and that it's December 1st, Christmas soon, I made a postcard with a nod to things Christmassy. These 3 birds have always made me think of the Three Wise Men every time I've looked at them.
Stamps used are Birdy Bonnets and Design Cube. To find out who is joining the team in 2014 check out the Stampotique blog here.
Hope you like my postcard! Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the colors you used, the strip of music, and that background.

    I was eying that stamp for a Christmas card and also thought of the 3 Kings!

    So excited to be able to work with you on the Stampotique team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this, Sam! You have so beautifully connected two worlds here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Sam!!! Where did you find those little stars? - they look like mother of pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very clever, Sam! You have beautifully connected two worlds! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duh! And sincere congratulations for being a Continuing Design Team member! I am thrilled to join you as one of the newbies! Mwah to you and Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another if your fab creative designs Sam, with pieces like this of course they wanted you to stay on the Stampotique team, who wouldn't. Have a great week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooo!!! Well done Sam - and richly deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!!! And...Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration Sam !!!! This is great, and the colours are so lovely wooow.. !!
    Of course, I'm really happy for you to stay in the team, but you already know that I hope... :) Big hugs from Coco to you and Poppy, have a super week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations Sam and well deserved too :) Love this postcard and yes I can see the resemblance to the three wise men LOL
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and belated congratulations to you for staying on the team !! Well deserved imo !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile smile smile!! And I 'm happy for you , Sam!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful, great fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x