Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Have A Heart

Stampotique has a new month long challenge today and absolutely Anything Goes! Just do whatever makes you smile and feel happy :) For all the details check out the blog here.
It's December so I've decided to make a Christmas card, it's winging it's way to Stampotique HQ as I type!
The stamps I used are: Stringed Lights, Daniel's Hearts, Bow Heart and Tinman.
I used charcoal to colour Tinman and white embossed the hearts and all the red colour is Derwent watercolour pencils, there are accents of glitter and glossy accents that don't show up too well but I hope you agree Tinman is delivering a whole lot of love. 
Thanks for looking at my blog, wishing you a love filled day, Sam xxx



9 comments:

  1. I realy, realy love this card. Tin man is the only one I don't have from the serie, love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love this ! It is so sweet !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your (pretty much) monochromatic art, Sam! Tin Man is actually quite a loveable guy, don't you think? He has stolen my heart here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really superb, I ADORE this card Sam !!!! All is GREAT on it !! :-) Huge hugs from me to you and Poppy... Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wel you certainly gave Tinman plenty of hearts Sam!! It is a lovely postcard and love the squiggly splats too :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Sam, just love the combination of tin man and the hearts and it's great in pink.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tin man, he's gorgeous Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous card,
    love your inlove robot-
    thanks for your visit today on my blog and your sweet comment
    hugs from sLOVEnija
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x