Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Tag, it's Christmas!!

Tag, it's Christmas!!....it gets harder to think of titles for blog posts, lol :)
I've noticed lots of lovely looking tags around lately so thought I would give it a go. I had been meaning to try the cardboard ripping thing too, it's great fun to do, I may have discovered I like ripping things up.
I love pink and turquoise any time of year and find them a great alternative to traditional red, green and golds. 
 I stamped the snowflake first and cut out the diamond shapes and added glitter. Using paint I stamped dotted line. Heart Throb was stamped on white card and coloured with coordination Derwent watercolour pencils. The word 'happy' came from stamping I feel happy.... 3 times, again on white card. Then all the elements were stuck in place and some ribbon added at the top.
This is the 3rd week of the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stampotique, all the details are HERE so check out how you could win $30 to spend at Stampotique.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi there Grandma, Jack is a perfect darling. Loving your tag Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Heart Throb" looks warm and cozy in his sweater regardless of the forecast for snow! Love that you have created your own tag from torn corrugated paper, Sam...one of my favorite backgrounds. Crafty use of the dotted line stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag Sam, very pretty !! :) Have a lovely evening, big hugs from Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant the way you paired him up with happy text because he looks to be so Bah Humbug!
    Festive Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the corrugated look and colour combo on this fabulous tag.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much...it's gorgeous Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the corrugated background and the brown paired with the turquoise ! great tag !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to try the corrugated cardboard but forget!! You have made a lovely tag and love your colour combination.
    Love your santa hat and beard :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy, Lynn xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x