Thursday, 12 December 2013

Winter Snow

Here's another wintery, Christmassy postcard! This time I wanted to use traditional red, green and gold and feature snow! This quick project took on a life of it's own I used Under the Parapluie to make the tree and placed a shrinked plastic Jo's Star on the top. Toto is enjoying the snow and the tree, notice there is no yellow snow, lol!
Hope you like it. Don't forget to join in the month long challenge at Stampotique where Anything Goes, it doesn't have to wintery/Christmassy, check it out here.
Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,
    love your dog foto-like Rudolf
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is gorgeous Sam, love the falling snow too. Look at Poppy all dressed up :)
    Hugs to you both
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this holiday postcard, Sam! Great traditional color, and love how the white commands the center stage--and no yellow snow! hehe The antlers did not go unnoticed, by the way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tree amongst those gorgeous splats and touches of snow.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous postcard Sam! I love those bright colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous Sam, I love your fake snow and all these colours and the movement of them, really great!!! Also the tree is awesome, with toto under it, the scene is so funny !!! Great make my lovely. Hugs to you and Poppy, and your daughter too as I think she's ready for the baby now, doesn't she?... HUGS Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your bold and fearless use of colour !
    As for that cute little dog, I want him for my Christmas and if he is not available, could I request from Santa that I have your Poppy instead!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, full-on traditional colours, with added zing! This is fabulous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x