Friday, 10 January 2014

Pink OD!

Pink is my absolute favourite colour and the other day I discovered Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, cor, lovely!!
 I smudged some of the ink on my craft sheet and squirted with water and then absorbed it on to my postcard. Then just went a little bonkers with some Stampotique stamps. I love the Hazelheart but altered the image by giving her some bangs, a fringe here in the UK. A white posca pen added some detail to the heart vine and glossy accents and silver star confetti finished it off, just because I love stars!
Here's all the stamps I used: Hazelheart, Design Cube, Heart Vine,  Dotted Line and Word Collage.
I guess the only thing I didn't include that I love is glitter . . now let me see!
Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. I'm usually not overly keen on Hazel, but she looks very pretty in pink ! Wonderful background Sam !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pickled raspberry ink, must look out for that one. Fabulous page Sam, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful and I have to say I love her fringe!
    The white pen detailing was a brilliant idea.
    This surely makes me smile!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the colour and design.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely in pink and with her fringe!!! Hugz Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink, uhhuuh! ;-) Lovely sweet and funny card, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unlike Corrie, I am a big Hazel fan! I immediately noticed that she had bangs, and I love that addition to her face. But, then, pink...uh, not my favorite by a long shot, but, here, you have beautifully used it. The red just pops! OK, maybe I like pink a little better now! ;-) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, love the colours and your stunning personal touch
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x