Wednesday, 19 March 2014

A Masculine Make

Maria is our hostess at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week and she is inviting us to make something for men in our lives, here's what she said:
''How many masculine cards did you make in the last month? I personaly made zero cards. Masculine creations can be a real challenge. I challenge you to create something using the masculine theme. Keep the cuteness and blings away this time. Lock them in your drawer. Let's make men feel special at least once in a while with,  something made only for them''.
Regular readers of my blog will know that VERY rarely is anything I make masculine in anyway! Men are gross creatures!!!
Above is my card for a man, I drew inspiration from Leonardo D Vinci's Vitruvian Man. I gave Twinkie his extra arms and legs and added an appropriate sentiment for a man Pull My Finger, well I have never heard a woman say it!
Hoping to see lots of you join in this challenging challenge.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

20 comments:

  1. Wow Twinkie as Veruvian Man, stunning interpretation. Amazing:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea!!!!!!!! This is really a great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam I laughed when I read what you had wrote!!!!!
    What a great idea you had with this card and it works so well.... Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam this made me smile, great take on an iconic image, love it lol
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twinkie stole my heart when I saw him the first time, so I just love your card for that alone...but, there is so much more to your card! Love the color palette, love the added "appendages," and, of course, love the humor! This is a winner, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should have made something for Jack! He's the man in your life! ;) He sends lots of blog kisses to his Nanny Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea to use Twinkie as the Vitruvian man ! Love the sentiment, it is very manly indeed !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine being inspired by da Vinci when you stamped Twinkle - how amazing you are!
    This I love because of the inspiration, your imagination and it makes me smile.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Sam, love the movement you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just brilliant Sam, it made me laugh out loud. I tried to come up with an argument about all men being gross, but I think I'm going to let this one go lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! I love Twinkle...so cute!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. No all males are gross Sam! I bet Jack isn't 99% of the time :)
    I find making cards for the males in my life extremely difficult and think you have made a splendiferous job of this one - love the take on Vitruvian Man. Love this.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sam this is fabulous! I may be inspired to make a boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous inspiration Sam, love love your card... Great!!!! :) Have a lovely week-end, a special kiss to Poppy... Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful idea Sam, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A brilliant fun card for a man, I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME Sam! Love what you did with Twinkie. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Scrumptious in sepia - what a fabulous monochrome card. The extra limbs make me see him swirling around in that bubble out of control - brilliant effect!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x