Saturday, 19 April 2014

Not An Egg In Sight!


This blog post will be as Eastery as I can get!!
 I shall start off with my little nest made using a cotton reel and some wire, the nest material is paper raffia and the stamp is from Line Up and the flower is part of Floral Swirl, both are Stampotique stamps. 
It's been an exciting week for us Stampotiquers, we have some very wonderful new releases and have celebrated by having a mahoosive blog hop, all the details are here, at the end there is a fantastic opportunity so stick with it, have fun and enjoy.
Back to Easter, this is my weekend so far:
there is nothing like the smell of fresh bread, hot out of the oven with melted butter, yum.
I thought I would treat myself to some chocolate and forgot they were in the car!!
Myself and my daughter took Jack up a big hill :)
finally I made this for Jack using the new Scribbly Birds stamps by Dina Wakley.
Wishing you and your loved ones a lovely Easter time, Sam xxx


11 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so darn cute, I love it!! Your bread looks absolutely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoyed this post!
    That sweet nest is so adorable and so creative.
    Lucky Jack to have a Scribbly Bird decoration.
    You naughty woman, sharing a photograph of freshly made bread, can you hear my tummy rumbling!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Easter nest and your scribbly bird, Sam. Bet you ate those maltesers anyway LOL. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Sam, those maltesers still look inviting and I love your little nest.
    Wishing you and yours a very happy Easter.
    Hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute & creative, I love Jack's little birdy too!
    Happy Easter!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to start my Easter Day, Sam! Thanks for all the art and color, sprinkled with a little taste of Jack! Happy Easter to you and your family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great, Samantha! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so sweet, Sam! From your lovely pieces to the photos of your everyday life.

    I wish you're having a Happy Easter weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Stampotique project Sam and the other stuff as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is absolutely adorable... Love Jack's lovely face, the lovely bird, and your great cute first make!!!! :) Big hugs for Easter Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your nest Sam, what a sweet hanging. Sorry your maltesers got melted into a huge messy heap but they should still taste okay lol.
    Oh my word the smell of fresh bread is the best, I used to make bread regularly once upon a time when seemed to have more time for those things :) Fresh hot bread and lovely butter - yum!
    What a handsome chap Jack is and love the birdie for his tree.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x