Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Pens at the ready!

This week fellow team mate Magda is inviting us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog to use Pens, Paint Pens or Markers whilst making our creations. 
I'm not very confident drawing, that's why I buy stamps!!!, so for my 3 ATC's this week I've kept my 'doodling' to a minimum. On two I drew just lines with big dots on the end and on the middle I drew some cobwebs for the charming spider.
The stamps I used are: Bird In A Cage, Mr. Stripes, Medium & Tiny Bee, Daisy Daisy and for the words I used: Tall Word Collage and Word Collage.
Hope you like them!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. smashing cards Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your minimum doodling is just the perfect finishing touch to your atc's!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, fantastic trio of cards-love all your doodling on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sam, all the ATCs are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ATC's, they are great !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATCs Sam. Beautiful colours you have used and love the content :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you have used the words from tall word collage on these three ATC's ..... They make a great set! I have yet to use this stamp ... Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lines, fab ATC's and love the stamps. Think you've done a great job:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cute Sam!!! :) Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooh these are fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant ATCs Sam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your triptyck art, Sam! Sweet ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic pieces, love the spider.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute .... in an arty way. I especially love the bird in a cage ATC.
    The addition of the doodling is wonderful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these Sam, fab colours and great doodling xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x