Wednesday, 2 April 2014

You're having a laugh!

Postcards are one of my favourite things to make, there is nothing like starting off with a piece of plain, white card and turning it in to something wonderful and having a theme can be great to kick start your mojo. The theme this week at Stampotique Designers Challenge is 'Humour', our hostess is Nellie and here is what she says:

I love cards with a wink. They often bring a smile to my face. Stampotique has so many fun stamps to make these cards, images as well as words. So come on, show me, use a bit of humour in your card or project. Who makes me laugh out  the loudest this week?  I am already looking forward to your entries for this challenge!

I love the look on this girls face, to me she just looks fed up with her wheels! I hope my postcard brings a smile to your face and you 'get' my sense of humour.
Can't wait to see what funnies you make!!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx



19 comments:

  1. love the words, it so fits her expression, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous bright card you have created with these stampotique stamps.... Love it!
    You cannt help but smile when you see this card! It's a very fun and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'gets' your humour innit Samanfa ( you don't know how much that hurt to type lol)!

    Lurve your postcard, great images and colouring. Oh yes forgot fantastic doodles too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely smiling in Boston, Sam! I agree with your description of Scooter Girl's facial expression. Great fun postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your entry Sam and the colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolll it's the kind of expression i use so often!
    she does look unhappy with her wheels ;)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colourful postcard, Sam ! She looks indeed fed up !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this, such popping color and the saying is perfect for the "Humour" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. She doesn't look impressed, does she LOL. Love the zingy, almost neon, colours Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the smile, a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL
    I have a bone to pick with you (excuse me Poppy, not your bone .... continue to eat my furry friend), it isn't good for my constitution (or for my neighbours) for me to be laughing so loudly at this time of evening!!!!!!
    Absolutely love this.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROFL. This postcard is so amusing Sam. Love the fed up look on the queen's face too. A fab card :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Sam, love the colours, and the look on her face says it all :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous! Made me smile Sam, as did those gorgeous colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I see the bright colours you bring in your cards you always make me smile, because these are so bright and full of life! And this one is no exception!

    Have a creative weekend Sam, and give a kiss to Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is really fun!!! and I am loving the bright colours !!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really a wonderful postcard!!!... Yum... What a pity I couldn't play again lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x