Friday, 9 May 2014

Exciting Announcement!!

I can't believe what I lucky girl I am and I'm so very happy to be sharing my wonderful news. 
Roc Nicholas invited me to join her fabtastic design team! Go on pinch me!
I discovered Roc's wonderful stamps through Stampotique, they are very versatile and great fun to play with, you can find Roc's stamps here.
For Roc I have made a fridge magnet
by stamping on to plain muslin, (I ironed some interfacing on the reverse to minimise fraying), using black archival ink and 3 of Roc's stamps, they are:
Wishing you a very lovely weekend, Sam xxx
(off for lay down after all of the excitement :) )


14 comments:

  1. Sam
    I hope before you had a lie down that you and Poppy were doing the Snoopy Dance of Joy!!!
    That is such wonderful news and so well deserved.
    Love this little doggie magnet so much.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great news
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Have a lovely weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE congrats Sam, that is awesome news, bet you doing the happy dance aren't you! just made my first watch strap and used some double sided stabiliser to keep it firm. Love your fridge magnet and so will Roc. Again HUGE congrats :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations Sam, that is super news and no wonder you are excited :)
    Hope you and Poppy have a lovely weekend, hgs to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news, congratulations. A gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sam that's fab news, look forward to what you make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brava Sam!!! Congratulations and happy stamping!

    A hug to your sweet Poppy and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, Sam! And congratulations - your addition to the team is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wonderful news, congrats Sam, you will do a great job for Roc that's sure!! Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so happy to have you on the team samantha! you are going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congratulations Sam! Your art is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Sam, you well deserve it and I love your stuff with the Roc stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Sam! A perfect match in my book! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous news Sam - congratulations.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x