Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Pink, Orange and Pee Your Pants!

I love Wednesdays because it can mean only one thing . . . another challenge at Stampotique and this week fellow teamie Corrie is the hostess with the mostess and here is what she had to say about this weeks mission:
"Hello everybody and happy Wednesday to you. I am hosting today's Challenge and I would like you to use pink and orange in your background.Now my mother used to tell me that orange and pink don't go together but because I am a rebel, I think they do !!! So I would like you to use pink and orange in the background of your project. I am looking forward to see what you come up with. Happy crafting."
The day I decided to make my make for this challenge I had just received some new stamps and that could mean just one thing, yep, they got inked! I chose to work on balsa wood because it's light and lovely to stamp on, it's easy to cut and I cut mine to ATC size. I painted the pink and orange as required ;) and then added all the other bits and pieces, some stamped directly on the wood and others on to white card and stuck in place, the whole thing then got a coat of multi medium matt for protection and then I applied a coat of  yummy beeswax and some gems.
Doesn't the little girl look like she's crossing her legs and doing a 'I need a wee' dance??(she does to me, lol).
the stamps I used are Laura, Design Cube, Starfish, Daisy Daisy and a new release Happiness.
If you have some Stampotique rubbery goodness check this out!!
Wishing you a fab day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC Sam, and yes she's definitely doing the dance lol. This sentiment always cracks me up :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How inavative making your ATC out of bolsar wood .... I'm so impressed!
    I love how you have used the star fish then put a little flower in the center ..... Sam you so think out of the box! .... Love this, it's all so clever as well as fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't the stamp be called Happeeness lol...

    Need this stamp, roflol when i read it, made me smile for the longest time!

    Love you have used balsa wood for your substrate, best inspiration so far this week Sam :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. toooooo funny!!! really made me smile, Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just adore Laura!! Why have we not met before? And, yes, she is doing what we call in American the "pee pee dance!" This wee (pun intended) ATC couldn't be more perfect, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that saying, so funny! I need to get that one. You did a fantastic ATC for the challenge and such a great job with the orange and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Sam ! I love it....
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute! Love the combo, a bit unusual and so warm, and the quote, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant!!! Can definitely see what you mean about the little girl Sam! Love the quote too! ...and orange & pink!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D A wonderful card, great saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love your sense of humour Sam and this is a fab ATC. Pink and orange do go together!!
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Sam, the sentiment is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x