Thursday, 26 June 2014

Be More Dog

This is my first proper post as part of the Roc Nicholas Design Team and I can not tell you how excited I am as I LOVE Roc's stamps, they well . . . Rock!! You can check out Roc's blog here
If you regularly visit my blog you will know that I totally love this dog stamp, he's such a versatile little chap, great for dressing up. I'm certain he'll be popping up time and time again!
For this postcard I made a background using distress inks, embossed the diamond pattern and even cut out the letters by hand, a lost art with all the die cutting machines available ;)
The stamps I used are:
Steampunk Border to make the flowers
I just looked at the postcard and realised how glad I am that Poppy doesn't have wings, there would be no birdies for miles around!!
Wishing you a fun filled day, Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. You rock, Sam! Such gorgeous background, so colourful and rich. That stamp is super lovely and you use it in a gorgeous way, everytime!
    I got your postcard, I love it, and it was pristine, not a single scratch on it!! I will tresure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love I Sam! Thanks for using so many of my stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sam this postcard I'd just fabulous!
    The colours are so vibrant and I love the flowers you have made and put on the heart vine!
    I am sure Roc loves this first project you have made for her design team.... I am going over to her house tomorrow to meet her for coffee ( although she says she doesn't know how to make coffee, so it will probably be tea!)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Sam ! A great first project in your capacity as DT member ! I love his bow tie !
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Sam, fabulously rich and colourful background and a cutie doggy too:) So glad dogs really can't fly!
    Hugs to you and Poppy as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pooch is upward bound, for sure! Lots of rich color here, Sam! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colourful background and great layers Sam. This is a beautiful bright, zingy postcard xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x