Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Just for You

Our amazing Team Captain Kim is our hostess at Stampotique this week, and the theme she has chosen is Anniversary/Love. 
I don't mind confessing I am probably the worlds most unromantic person EVER!!! So this really, REALLY was a challenge. I don't have a 'special' person in my life at the moment and that is just fine but I do often tell Poppy I love her as big as the moon, so Poppy was my muse for this week :)
Here is Spider Girl aka Me lassoing the Cheesey Moon. ( The heart on Spider Girls' T'shirt is one of Daniel's Hearts).The text is part of Barcode Text.
Hoping you are all more romantic than me and join in the challenge :)
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. A delightful combination of stamps, Sam! Floppy Poppy Do Dah serves as a great muse for this card. Quite an artsy moon, I must add! Your black matting really makes the CAS card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that cheesy moon and spider girl is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, the cheese is fab. My dog is No 1 as well, no surprise there then lol. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheese moon, it look so full of texture. We say we love you to the moon and back so it's a really apt card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! And your moon looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this card, everything about it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LIM style Sam, a fab card my friend, hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so cute ! wonderfully CAS Samantha !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely Sam and only a hint of pink too!!!!
    Hugs to you and Poppy and have a great rest of the week xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lasso over the moon, to me it was a balloon lol. A great creative piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great inspiration thanks to Poppy :) This card is incredibly cute... and so well done! Love it Sam!! (However knowing your art I can't believe you're the most worlds unromantic person EVER haha!!!)
    Hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's romance Sam? I've been single for so many years I've forgotten!!

    Love the card, sometimes the moon isn't big enough for the love for your dog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a creative and fun way to deal with all that mushy stuff :-) Love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x