Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Day Dreamer

My goodness how quick a week passes by, it's Wednesday which can mean only one thing .. a new challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and this week team mate Kathi has chosen the theme of 'Vacation/Bon Voyage', here's what Kathi says:

"It's the summer here, which means it's the perfect time for a break from your everyday activities, like school or work! My challenge this week is Vacation and/or Travel! 

There's a lot of latitude (pun intended) with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you all create!"

I was SO tempted to make a postcard considering we send postcards home whilst we holiday but I chose an ATC, as I LOVE this dog and find him hard to resist right now! 
I'm sure he's dreaming about travelling the world with a suitcase of bones and doggy treats.
I finished my ATC with besswax in which glitter is embedded adding some subtle bling.
This particular ATC is now on it's way to Florida :) I hope the wax doesn't melt!!
The stamps I used are:
(Just click on the name of the stamp for a link)

Wishing you a lovely day, with or without wax ;) Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Great Atc Sam!

    Hope it gets to its destination safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love your soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC think my dog has more luggage than me when we go anywhere lol, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your ATC, a wonderful way to send your work travelling. Fabulous take on this weeks challenge:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one A-DOR-ABLE ATC, Sam! I, too, love that dog and his size is perfect for an ATC! Had to laugh at your reference to a suitcase of bones and doggy treats! You have created a background full of interest, yet it does not overpower you pup! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab ATC, Sam ! Love this little doggie too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful postcard Sam and hope the doggy doesn't lose his suitcases at the airport :) Love the background too, a fab flourish/vine.
    Hope you and Poppy are enjoying the sunshine, hugs to you both xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam
    You combined the perfect stamps to create this adorable miniature piece of art and an adorable story.
    I am sure he gets more adorable every time I view him.
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam, this ATC card is SOOOO cute. I love all your details...Great project for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is dreamy! I love that little doggy, beautifully coloured! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww so darn cute, I just love that little dog and he looks like he's ready to hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao Sam and Poppy!! You card is so pretty.Looks like she is ready to leave for fantastic places!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATC Sam, I'm in love with all your artworks!!! Have a wonderful week-end, big hugs to you and Poppy. Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your ATC Sam - it's so cute.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x