Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Easely does it

Loving ATC making at the moment and they have evolved in to easel ATC's, great fun as it gives what is normally a flat project a whole new dimension :) they are so easy to make too. Just cut a length of card twice the length of a normal ATC and score where you want the folds, I score at 9cm and 13cm.
Magda is our hostess at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and she is inviting us to use a piece of newspaper or magazine in our creations. I don't have either I'm afraid so I used a piece of a book page for the heart. 
I think this little character and the sentiment go so well together.
The stamps I used are:
Agatha Star for the star and
(just click on the stamp name for a direct link :) )
Hope you have a magazine/newspaper hanging around so you can join in the fun!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


12 comments:

  1. Easel ATCs - what a great idea, Sam. We crafters are always looking for new formats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever new look at making ATCs, Sam! I will definitely do this! And, you are right in that Agatha Heart and the Journey Collage go hand-in-hand to create something very special. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of easel ATC! And your ATC looks awesome <3

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the book page for the heart, what a brilliant idea to create an ATC easel. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have taken some of the quote from the large Stampotique stamp, it is one of my favourites. I am liking the easel ATC's must give them a try. Thanks for such lovely inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute and just love those big eyes. A gorgeous ATC Sam with lovely sparkly stars and wings :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Sam! Fab idea for an ATC xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the new Agatha stamps and your card is just great!!! Easel cards are fun :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love agatha heart and how you have put her on an easel ATC such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, an easel ATC, such a brilliant idea. Oh that cute face, those eyes are so intense.
    Its' years since I made the last ATC, such a shame , yours are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art Sam, that's a fab saying! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, an easel ATC again, absolutely fab Sam, love the heart, the quote, the shine on it... Adorable :) Hugs to you and to Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x