Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Humbled

I am always humbled when I look at the moon and stars, something about the night sky seems to put some perspective on life and our place in space and time. If we were on a star looking at the Earth we would be looking at a time when Dinosaurs roamed, fascinating stuff. 


This week at Stampotique, the wonderful Kay is our hostess and she is inviting us to use 'Black and White with a Pop of Colour' in our creations.
I made this card for a special friend of mine whom I knew would also love this quote.
Of course my 'pop' of colour could only be my favourite colour, pink!!!
The stamps I used are:

Thank you Kay for a wonderful challenge.
The team are hoping you can join in the fun where you are in with a chance to win $30 to spend at the Stampotique online store.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card with such a beautiful sentiment,lucky friend :)

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having little light pollution up here on our mountain we have a glorious view of the stars and have even seen the Northern Lights several times so I an emapthise with your little girl looking at the stars :) Lovely card Sam as always. Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect is that quote for Agatha Star? They were just made for each other, and smart Sam for bringing them together here! Love your neon pink against the black and white. Super crafty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam this is gorgeous, a perfect combination of stamps and a striking flash of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card and the quote just rocks!

    Have a nice weekend to you and Poppy!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect combination and a perfect card, so very pretty:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, I love the pink and black and the great sentiment.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sam. I feel like you about the stars and universe. I try not to think about it though because it blows my mind ;) !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card Sam! Love the quote - think I need it too :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, great quote Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combo of this one, it's really fun :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x