Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Stamp Floozy

I've come to realise that I'm a bit of a stamp floozy, I have a favourite stamp that I use and use then I move on to another favourite stamp. Soon all my stamps become my favourite stamp. 
At the moment my favourite stamp is Blessed Skellie, she is SO cute don't you think?
For this months DT spot for Roc Nicholas I couldn't resist making a postcard.
The stamps I used are Roc's Blessed Skellie and  Squiggle Arms and the sentiment 'When we love we grow', all stamps can be found at Stampotique.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I love it!! We are all stamp floozy's in our own way, I do this same thing. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen Squiggle Arms before or Skellie, they are fabulous. Amazing colours on your fabulous card especially the flowers :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I think I'm like you Sam, a stamp 'floozy', with so many favourite stamps that I can no more put them into my drawers and shelves :D But love them all and I can't make up my mind to live without them Lol! Blessed Skellie is wonderful in your hands, I love your card for Roc, fabulous details and colours!! HUGS Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love "Blessed," and she is beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do make me laugh Sam, a stamp floozy, I love it and I know what you mean. Love your postcard too and the creative way you use your stamps always coming up with imaginative designs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background Sam, love the stripy squiggles!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep I'm a stamp floozy too :) Someone once said "knew it was yours because of the birds"!!!! Love skellie's flowers on her head and the wiggly stripey arms and other flowers. Fab postcard.
    Hugs to you and Poppy, hope it isn't too hot for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x