Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Blossoming Bob

In a recent issue of Craft Stamper, the super talented Trish Latimer made a little village using paper clay and some house stamps. As soon as I saw Trish's article I just had to use the technique to bring to life of the many Stampotique characters. So here is Bob, with the building blocks of life, we are all souls and spirits and may we all blossom.
I've had my Bob stamp for about 4 years and I'm ashamed to say I hardly ever used him before this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog which is hosted by the very cool Kaz, check out her fab blog here. Here is what Kaz had to say:

"We all love playing with new stamps, but sometimes it's good to revisit some that have been neglected for a while. I'd like you to find an old favourite and give it a new lease of life."

 The stamps I used are:

So grab some rubber that you've not used and have some fun!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love Bob and his building blocks, Sam. The Summery colours and unexpected and so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sam, fab way to use the stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper clay creation, what fun it would be to make a little village out of those Stampotique characters!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Bob, not being used.... lol. He looks great sitting there with the building blocks of life !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob is so worthy of coming out of the closet, Sam! He is adorable in clay and in life, accompanied by those "building blocks" of life! Well done, my friend...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will have to go and look at the article again Sam, Bob looks relaxed as he sits next to his building block words. Very cute project :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to use your stamps. Looking forward to seeing more like this.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sam, Bob looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so inventive Sam! Bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever Sam, love the building blocks of life too. I bet these would look good using the clay to make buttons :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous idea, I love this new creation!!!! Enjoy your week-end Sam. A big hug to Poppy from me, and hugs to you too :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bob looks so bright and cheerful in the colours you have used! Good use a stamp that doesn't get out often isn't it! ...... Great work Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun technique! Bob looks like he's really pondering these words. Wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bob looks wonderful hers Sam, what a brilliant piece! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x