Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Just One Stamp!

Stampotique stamps are VERY addictive, many Stampotique fans have LOTS of Stampotique stamps and often a few stamps are used in just one creation which is wonderful because they all work so well together. The most Stampotique stamps I used for one creation was 15, this got me thinking . . . lots of Stampotique stamps can spoil us for choice so how about using just one stamp. I found using just one stamp quite a challenge, so as hostess for this weeks challenges at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog I am inviting you to use Just One Stamp!
I decided to make something to hand on Jack's tree in his nursery.  I started with plain muslin and ironed some interfacing on the back, this adds strength to the fabric and stops fraying. I stamped Agatha Heart using Archival black ink, then painted with Martha Stewart paints. To finish off I painted the outline to redefine and added some glitter for her wings.
I can't wait to see your one stamp creations!! Have fun :)
Wishing you a fabulous day, Sam xxx



18 comments:

  1. Great challenge this week Sam, a fab choice. I know exactly what i am doing this week which is a change for me.

    Agatha looks amazing on fabric with her wings and beads, great inspiration:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet, Sam! I can imagine dozens of this hanging above a cradle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Brilliant and original way to use one stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam, This is fabulous, I'm certain he will treasure it when he is older :D Great idea for a smashing challenge, Thank you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute Sam, I love that you made a charm with Agatha's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Samantha, it's lovely!
    The glittery wings and cute beads just set it off ..... Thanks for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sam. You thought our of the box again !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Sam, you project are amazing, and this one is no exception!!! Your Agatha Heart is perfect for hanging in your grandson's room, too! Love the sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,this is super cute Sam. These stamps really are so versatile :)

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sam I will have one made tomorrow I will make you a tag.. for the one stamp......I dont have no babies so I have to do something eles ....Thanks MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful Sam, what a brilliant idea and beautifully made xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute Sam, it will look lovely hanging on Jack's tree, I think Jack is soon going to need either another tree or a bigger one :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jack is such a lucky little chap to receive beautiful whimsical art to hang in his nursery.
    This would also make a sweet Christmas ornament.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one was so lovely too!!! <3 <3 <3 HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x