Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Boy Stuff

 Boys, some of them are just gross creatures don't you think??
Our very lovely team captain Kim is hosting this weeks challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog, and Kim's chosen theme is 'Masculine', here is what Kim has to say:

"I'm so excited to host the challenge this week as it's one I'm always struggling with.  In a home where the males outweigh the females, you wouldn't think it would take much to create a masculine card, but it's something I have a hard time doing every time I sit down to make one.  I challenge you to show me your best masculine cards this week-are they ones that come naturally to you or do you draw a blank when you need to create one as well?
Can't wait to see all the possibilities you come up with this week!"

Of course, the only man in my life and not a gross creature is my Grandson and mini man Jack!
A little while ago, a special lady pointed out that Jack looks like one of the Stampotique stamps named Head, and she is so right.
I'm sure you can see the resemblance too :)

Really hoping you join in the fun with us you are in with a chance of winning a $30/£11 gift voucher to spend at the Stampotique on line store just by entering.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

13 comments:

  1. Boys may be gross but your little Jack/Head figure isn't. I love it, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, so cute!! Its so cool that you made"Head" standing up like that, really neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until Jack gets his head of hair!! He is a gorgeous little lad with his cute smiley face:) Love your masculine make Sam, you always come up with something very creative. I must admit I do struggle with making cards for males, a tad difficult with 4 grandsons, two sons-in-law and and a husband!! I must own up and say that I tend to resort to buying a card :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is way cuter than Head !! Love your little 'statue' though!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam this is adorable, not as cute as your Jack, but almost :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack definitely cuter but Head is a turner, love your little statue it is awesome :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you put Head on a pedestal! Almost as cute as Jack ;-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both Jack and Head are adorable, Sam! Love your contribution to this week's "manly" challenge. Years from now, when Jack's mother asks, "Jack! What were you thinking?!" I know he will answer, "It's boy stuff, Mom!" At which time your daughter will just look at you and roll her eyes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Head's cute but Jack is so much cuter - I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that ornament. You make everything with such humour and cuteness (that is grown up cuteness and not cheesy cuteness) - will this have pride of place in Jack's room?
    BTW Jack is a whole heap of sweetness cuter than Head!!!!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is the cutest! (Jack that is) but Head is perfect and will be such an adorable keepsake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x