Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Bring On The Bling

It is Wednesday again already which can me only one thing, a new challenge theme at Stampotique, this week France is our hostess and the theme she has chosen is 'Bring On The Bling', here is what France has to say:

"For the longest time, bling in arting was something I stayed as far away from as I could. I don't know how it happened or when, but I suddenly started to add touches of bling on almost every project. And guess what? I love it!
Now you might still be in that first place I was in, or you might be an avid bling user, but for this week's challenge I would like to see you use some bling! Be it a shiny ink spray, glitters you add or an iridescent paint effect, add some bling to your project!
It will for sure lighten up those days that are getting shorter and darker for us who are getting closer to winter!"

Personally I LOVE bling but I don't feel I have to use something that sparkles in every thing I do but it sure does make me smile when I do :)
For France's challenge I've made the above postcard and managed to sneak in a couple of France's stamps. 
The stamps I used are:
I have been blogging for a few years now and I honestly think that glitter and shiny things are just the hardest to photograph as this really does sparkle beautifully.
I do hope you like my postcard and join the challenge which will mean you will be in with a chance of winning $30/£19 to spend at the Stampotique online store :)

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, loving the bright colours, this project really makes me smile :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous postcard Sam. You can definitely see the glitter when you enlarge the image. And I love how she's holding the sequin. God luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that bling and even shiny paper are the hardest things to photograph, but you caught the light just right this time, and I can see the shine! Great postcard, Sam! Love the combination of stamps here, and the color palette is so cheery! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a joyful and colorful page. I love your use of the bling too. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous postcard Sam and I will imagine how sparkly and shimmery it is:) Love the colours you have used, the 'diamond' that Moon Girl is holding and the script in the background.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really makes me want to hug moon girl, that's how tender this looks! love it!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabby and bright! I agree with the photography too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely and typically Sam ! Great how you made the sentiment !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous Sam,loving the colours used. You are right,sparkle is so hard to photograph without the glare

    Big hugs

    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and sparkly postcard Sam, loving the bright and happy background. You have managed to photograph your postcard very well, you are right it is hard to get a good image of most things shiny :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colours and I bet the bling looks amazing. Moon Girl looks fabulous too Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fabulous Samantha and thanks so much for your lovely and kind comments you have left me. it means a lot.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like it sparkles beautifully especially with those colors you chose-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Sam, I can see the sparkle coming through, and it must be even nicer in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way you have designed your card in three parts and shiny colours.. and I also love Moon girl and the other stamps you have used on this one. Just a fabby card Sam! Hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your art is what makes me :)
    There is a gorgeous gentleness to this postcard.
    It has been perfectly blinged!
    Sending a bundle of wishes to you and Poppy for taking the time to visit my blog during this time when once again I have been oh so quiet.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x