Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Socks 'n' Stripes

Christmas is just around the corner which automatically makes me think 'Socks' and the stripier the socks the better! Which brings me to this weeks challenge hosted by teamie Corrie at Stampotique, Corrie says:
"Hello everybody !
Today is my turn to set the challenge at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge Blog and I'd like everyone to make something with a stripy background. You can use ink, paint or pens whatever you like, just no ready made stripes with pattern paper !! I want you to do it yourself ! I am excited to see what you come up with but most of all I want you to have fun !! Corrie x"
I used a scrap piece of cardboard and tore off the outside bit to reveal the bumpy inside, this is great to work with as it adds detail and depth, a bit of ribbon and some wonderful stamps and I created this ATC.
The stamps I used are:
Agatha Christmas for the hat
I do hope you like it and find time to join in the challenge :)
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

17 comments:

  1. Ha ha wonderful,he really is such a little cutie pie :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love your tweak of Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Sam! The colours are gorgeous together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose here and unicorns cousin's socks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sam those socks are just so cute!
    Have a good weekend, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stripes... brilliant. And Unicorn's cousin is always a success isn't he ?
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Samantha and love your background with your fabulous little monster. great colours too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colors and great message for Santa lol. Love your stripey sock idea very much:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Sam, love his socks :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just brilliant Sam, it really made me laugh. A very happy weekend to your and Princess Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely delightful, Sam! Love the socks! Great coloring skills. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Sam, fun and sooooo cute!! sorry to comment very late on this though I adore this!!! :) Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All this laughing could be causing serious damage to my health. This should definitely come with a health warning!!!
    Brilliant does not even begin to touch the sides. The character stamp, the text, the amazing humour, oh my word this is too fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x