Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Anything Goes!

Wednesday is here already which can mean just one thing, it's a new challenge at Stampotique :) :) :)
Our Team Captain Kim is our hostess for December and this is our last challenge of the year and it will run the whole month of December.  Our theme is an easy one so show us your best work using 'Anything Goes'. December is here again so I couldn't resist but get Christmassy for my make!
I found these big bottle tops in a local craft shop, it's very handy as it's next door to where Poppy goes for her doggy hairdo, so whilst Poppy get's all nice and smart and smelling divine, I shop :)
The bottle tops were screaming out to made in to tree decorations. 
I made a background by gluing down book pages, then a circle of white felt with some mica flakes. Sticky gems on the book pages and then Three Wise Men of Stampotique and my favouite male characters:
I stuck with my favourite colour combination of pink and turquoise. A little rustic string and they were ready.

 For this month only, you will have the opportunity to enter the challenge 5 times (one for each week)- 5 chances to win the random $30/£18 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.
We hope we see a lot of you entering!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

16 comments:

  1. Super sweet, Sam. Much better to dress a tree with decoratations you've made. Did you by any chance, choose Poppy's grooming establishment *because* it was next to a craft shop? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and brilliant, Sam. More Poppy's hairdo , then ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. smashing bottle tops Sam, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are the cutest! Absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful ornaments, I love that you used the boys! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "Three Wise Men" Christmas project, Sam! I have to admit that I love "Head!" Maybe because he is a bit "chubby." I really like that your few simple steps have produced something, well, a bit magical! Merry Christmas to you and Poppy, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Sam very kewl tree decorations. Great colours and loving the book pages and sparkle very much, they will look amazing twinkling away over the holiday period :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling Christmas decorations Sam, love them :)
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, I love how you think ! Gorgeous little ornaments...
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute Sam, they'll look fab on your tree! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is utterly adorable!!!! :) Hugs to you and princess Poppy Sam, I will be unable to catch-up during a few days as I have a little surgery planned.. But will be back soon I hope. :) Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cute little trio Sam, they're gorgeous! I need to make some! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW stunning Sam! Love it and what a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Poppy so clever as to visit the place next door, that doggie is so thoughtful!
    Cannot help but make me smile, yep, even with the way I am feeling, those ornaments are a big ray of beaming sunshine.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x