Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Happy New Year :)

I'm sure that most of you will agree with me when I say that 2014 seemed to just whizz past!!
I have had a lovely crafty year and just love my place on the Stampotique Design Team and Roc Nicholas's Design Team. My passion for 2014 has most definitely been postcards, just love them, a great size to work with and cheap to send anywhere in the world. My postcards and some of my atcs are literally all over the world, it gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Here is my last postcard for this year and the stamps I have used are:
Poppy and I would like to Thank Everyone who has taken the time to visit our blog this year and leave such lovely words of encouragement. Poppy is feeling much better now and she thanks you for your loving Get Well wishes, all that is left to say is,
Happy New Year! Wishing you a safe, happy, healthy and creative 2015 xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love your world of duplicates here, Sam! Great combination of stamps for this fun project. You never disappoint with your attention to detail--like your clock! Love this! My best wishes to you and Floppy Poppy Do Dah for a wonderful new year! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2014 was a blink it went so fast Sam, i am hopeful 2015 will pass a little slower lol.

    Gorgeous stamps used, love all the houses making a village and the awakening New Year, wonderful inspiration as always.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun and oh so cute! I really love how you've created such cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, another delight with which to end 2014. Love the little scene you created with the twin doggies and the taxi cabs. Visiting your sweet blog always brings me such joy. I always know that after visiting, I will feel lighter of heart because your whimsical art is such a tonic to view.
    A heartfelt thank you to to you and Poppy for your magical blog and your support and friendship and thank you so much for your kind and understanding words recently which meant the world.
    All The Very Best - cannot wait to see what you will share with us throughout 2015.
    Wishes
    Lynne xx (P.S. The years are passing by far too quickly for my liking!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous postcard to end the year with Sam!
    Wishing you and the lovely Poppy a very happy and healthy 2015
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you all the best for you, Sam!
    A card with two dogs...a sign? A new member for the family in the 2015?
    A big hug to Poppy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful postcard Sam.
    Happy New Year.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made another lovely postcard here, Sam. Love the puppy duo and the little clock in the roof of the middel house ! Happy new Year to you and Poppy too ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Happy New Year Sam and Poppy. Love the art work :)
    Hugs to you both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh.. I'm sorry to have not been able to come before and see this lovely postcard with your best wishes Sam!.. I wish you the best again, much fun in your DTs and a lot of fantastic swaps. Will try to join in later in the year, I'm really to busy in this moment with my current DTs and family... :D Bises and mwah!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x