Thursday, 15 January 2015

Mirror Mirror

Christmas has been and gone but if you fancy a bit of fun there are still some Panto's being shown, Snow White is a lovely panto, got to love the Seven Dwarfs!  Panto's and Fairytale's go hand in hand which was my inspiration for this months postcard for my Roc Nicholas' DT spot.
I used Roc's wonderful Bird Princess reversing the image for her reflection, adding glossy accents for a nice clean shiny mirror and some bling which ended up every where!
I wanted to use bright colours as January can feel a little gloomy, so I reached for my new Brusho's. I think I need more practice with the Brusho's to get the effect I want but loved the outcome of this.
All of Roc's stamps can be found at the Stampotique online store here
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. Sam this is just so fun, love the reflection in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, love that you did the mirror thing, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous idea Sam and love your clever card. Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sam. Did you stamp on tissue for the reflection or use image transfer paper? Whatever it is, it looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius! Total genius! Bird Princess never looked so good, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the effect of the Brusho background.
    Only you could be inspired by Panto LOL. As Kay states, this is genius!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A genius fun card, we can feel that you had a lot of fun playing, makes me so happy to see that!.. Your bird princess in front of her mirror is awesome. And ooh Brushos?... :D Lucky lady, I'm still waiting for some ordered but not yet received haha!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius!! Love the idea behind this card, and the colours...I have to try these Brusho...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x