Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Pun Fun!

'Tis Wednesday again which means one thing . . . A new challenge begins over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog and this week our fabulous hostess is Kathi you can check out her fab blog here.
Kathi is inviting us to have lots of fun and include a pun in our creations, here's what Kathi has to say:
"E.E. Cummings said, "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." Puns and word play always make me smile. Really good puns make me laugh. Create a project that makes YOU smile, then share it with us! As always, have fun with this challenge!"
When I made this postcard my mojo had gone walk about but I really wanted it to be pun focused so something simple was needed. In the end I got a total mental block and my daughter found the pun for me on the interweb, phew. As soon as my daughter read the pun to me I immediately thought of this image in my head and so went with the flow...
The stamps I used are:
and Bushes
I certainly had a chuckle whilst making this and I hope it brings a smile to your face this January day.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

14 comments:

  1. It certainly brought a smile to my face, I love the little bear and the house that he built.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL postcard, love the play on words and all the images you have used to create a wonderful scene and yes it brought a chuckle :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This is darn cute Samantha. I love your puny card

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely nailed the pun element. Of the challenge, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly brought a smile to my face ! I love a good pun too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous combination of stamps, Sam! Love the scene you have created, but, even more, the play on words you have used! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scene and colours Sam!!! I have difficulties with puns in my own language, but I love your make anyway (I understand the first meaning of course). Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it funny and fab Sam, love it :) Hugs to you and Poppy and keep warm xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is funny Sam, I hope he didn't break any of his precious claws!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant pun Sam! I love this!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x