Sunday, 25 January 2015

Singing In The Rain . . .

I had the urge to share an ATC!
I made this a little while ago for a swap where the theme was Inspiration from a Song. Us Brits are obsessed with the weather so the song that popped in to my head was 'Singing in the Rain'. Such a classic!
The Stampotique stamps I used are: Typewriter Alpha. Raindrops. Screaming Bunny and Rain (I only used the brolly). 
We've not had much rain for a while :) :) :) hopefully I've not jinxed it!!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. A fun ATC, love it Sam. Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! Was a great swap.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute ATC. Love how you combined the different stamps !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, Sam! You reminded me that I have the "rain" stamp and have yet to use it! Shame on me! But, here in Boston we are about to experience a snow storm of historic proportions, so we are told. Guess I should be making an ATC with snowflakes, instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a headline this morning that said 'heavy snow in the north' followed by the words '2-5 cm' ! Heavy!?! LOL.

    I love your singing bunny - he makes me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile Sam! It's fab! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and lovely, Sam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun ATC Sam, I love your singing bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, so cute and fun!!! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x