Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Bring Me Sunshine

I am loving this weeks challenge theme at Stampotique, our hostess is Kaz, check out her fab blog here!
Kaz is asking us to make something bright and cheerful to encourage the sun to come out to play.
I have a confession to make, I am ever so slightly addicted to Agatha stamps by Magda at the moment, I just adore them all, old and new and newest :)
Sunshine to me means warmer weather and blooms so here is Agatha giving the flowers some love.
You can find the Agatha stamp here and the flowers stamp here.
(I drew the sun, not much you may think but I struggle to draw stick men, yes really I do!!)
Wishing you a lovely day and fingers crossed for some sunshine, Sam xxx


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece Sam, and it's brought the sun out here today, Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great piece, Agatha looks so lovely amongst the flowers.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sam, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I always love your wire creations and I love this one too! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Sam. I am also pleased that I wasn't the only one using the 'old' stamps ! Have a great day !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely and sunny here today, quite warm too so thank you for encouraging the sun to shine:) Fab piece and so cheerful and happy too.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab, sunny and super cute creation, I love this one!!! and your sun is perfect ;) Great to say the sun in those poor rainy days we have... it's pouring of rain today again in Brittany. Hugs to you and princess Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely delightful, Sam! I love how your brain works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, Sam! a wonderful feat of engineering. Is there a hole in that base? Is it a peice of sawn off branch? Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, this might sound like a cheesy line but I have to declare that Your Art Brings Me Sunshine :)
    I am also scratching my head as to what you used for the base! Love this piece of decor which is fun, arty, quirky and whimsical and brings with it a huge dose of feel good factor.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love it! Great idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x