Sunday, 15 February 2015

Fly Little Bird

Today I would love to share with you my creation for February for Roc's fab Design Team.
I had great fun with an old wooden cotton reel and some wire. I decorated the cotton reel by painting and using patterned papers and tape on the edge. The stamped bird, clouds and sun are then stuck on some wire and poked in to the cotton reel hole for support.
Roc's stamps that I used are: Flying Bird and Learning to Fly.
All of Roc's wonderful stamps can be found here at the Stampotique online store.
Thanks for looking at my little blog, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is FAB-U-LOUS, Sam! Love the flowers on the wires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little project, Sam ! Hope you are well !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying Bird is brilliant in blue, Sam! Love your use of the spool as your base here. You are perfect for Roc's DT, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fab creation Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely creation Sam!! Warm hugs from my office before going back home yeah!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Love that it is so dimensional xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, makes me happy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x