Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Happy Unbirthday!

It's not my birthday today, tomorrow or the next, but next day :) but I do love getting cards when it isn't my birthday, it is just lovely to know that someone somewhere is thinking of you and sending their love to you.
So for this weeks challenge at Stampotique our hostess France is inviting us to make something for someone for a 'Happy Unbirthday'.
I made the above card for a lovely lady in Arizona as I do think about her every single day.
The stamps I used are:
This is the perfect opportunity for me to say to all my blog friends that I have no broadband connection at home at the moment but as soon as I can I shall be catching up with your blogs because I have been thinking of you and I've missing all your beautiful artwork.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx




11 comments:

  1. No broadband - eeek! Not my worst nightmare but pretty close. We should be sending *you* a thinking of you card, Sam. Your unbirthday card is delightful (love the red butterflies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, love all those wonderful stamps and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your broadband troubles are going to be solved soon, Sam ! You have made a lovely card and I, too, love getting cards when it is not my birthday !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Sam!!! Hope you're back on line soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lady in Arizona will feel very special when this arrives in her mail because this would make anyone feel happy every day of the year, birthday or unbirthday!
    Those little butterflies are so sweet.
    Hope you get broadband back on track soon.
    Sending wishes to you and Poppy.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely spring birthday card which your friend is bound to love. Hope your broadband is soon back, it is terrible being without the internet.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Sam, I love how you repeatedly stamped the sentiment, looks fab!
    Cheers for all your comments today, made me smile, I guess the broadband is back! ;-)
    huggles,
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely Sam, beautiful stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is absolutely FABULOUS Sam, you have made an exquisite scene that will make Spring come earlier I'm sure!!! :-) :-) Have a lovely week-end, hope your troubles with your PC/line are finished?... hugs to you and your princess xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x