Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Such a Heart Throb

My Valentine is Jack, my gorgeous Grandson :) and he's sent me a lovely card, he's only man for me!! :)
This is my homage to February 14th, a postcard of course.
I really didn't want to do flowery lovey dovey things and be all pink and soppy. So I asked myself what is the complete opposite and black and moody is what I came up with.
The stamps I used are Heart Throb, Nob, Daniel's Hearts and Bla Bla Bla.
This weeks challenge at Stampotique is all about hearts and is hosted by Kristen, hope you can join in the fun.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love this, your heart looks like it's popping right off the card. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your postcard. Great idea to go opposite !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you rnoody Valentine, Sam. Who needs hearts and flowers and teddies holding satin hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this character especially surrounded by all the bla, bla, blas. Sheer brilliance!
    Just realised that the background reminds me of graffiti.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card so full of fun, fab dimension on the heart and lovely pops of color. Smiling at how inappropriate my mind is when reading the names of the stamps you have chosen, all very appropriate for Valentines Day :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, Jack is certainly a heart throb! One who is on my prayer list at the moment, by the way! No need for flowers here, love is in the air--and on your project! Mwah! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that pop of red! Fastastic art! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sam, I really like the moody black, it really makes the red hearts pop. Big hugs to you and Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Valentine postcard, so different and original. Sorry not been over in ages, but still love what you create and keep an eye through my blog reader.
    Take care and have a great day.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Sam! great idea to choose other colours for a valentine's card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is unusual but perfect too for the theme, really stunning and inspired by your own feelings, I love it Sam! And Jack will enjoy his card I'm sure. Warm hugs to you, Poppy, and him especially xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x