Sunday, 22 February 2015

Why are pirates called pirates? . . . .They just arrrgh :)

Just in case you didn't know Stampotique released some new stamps a couple of days ago, please see my previous post for lots more details!
Here's a little canvas I made for Jack, he loves watching Swashbuckle on TV and he likes it when I talk all pirate to him :)
The new stamps I used are:
and Skully
Hope you find time to check out the new Stampotique stamps they are AMAZING!!!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

12 comments:

  1. Jack is a very lucky boy. It's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll love it Sam and if he doesn't, you can send it to me ! Lol....
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aharrggh me hearty this do be swashbucklingly treasure for Jack, he do be mega lucky pirate boy.

    These stamps are on my wishlist along with lots motr too. Fantastic canvas! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I envy you having the new Agatha already, can't wait for her to arrive in the UK. Love your canvas, especially how you've used that teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect stamps for Jack, and this canvas is so lovely!!! Good thoughts to you both, big hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new stamps, Sam, and your have certainly done Agatha proud today!! Jack will treasure this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this Sam! Agatha's so cute as a pirate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack must have loved this canvas, I think it's wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You crack me up with your puns Sam :) Fabulous card and bet Jack will love it. Happy birthday.
    Hugs to you and Poppy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack is a lucky little chap to have a Grandma who can talk Pirate :)
    He will feel like a very special little boy knowing you created this for him.
    It is fabulous.
    Wishes to you and Poppy
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x