Tuesday, 10 March 2015

A March Hare

I love most animals unless it's an earth worm or a spider. Then I have a problem!
When I saw this new Crafty Individuals stamp I was reminded of my childhood and my two rabbits named Snowy and Mr. Whiskers. They really did love each other and were very good at doing what rabbits are known for despite both being boys!!
Salvaged and recycled wood is everywhere at the moment. I don't have any old pallets to play with so chose some lolly sticks instead. I knew they would come in handy one day!
I'm entering this in to the Crafty Individuals challenge which is 'The Animal World'. I simply couldn't resist with a challenge theme like that. You can find out all about the challenge here. The stamp I used can be found here.
Wishing you a lovely spring day. Sam xxx

17 comments:

  1. You already got this new stamp! Such a lovely make, Sam, I love the upcycled background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb make - love the lolly sticks idea and the colour! Thanks for joining in the Challenge this month Sam. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamps Sam the rabbits are lovely. Great use of lolly sticks and love the popping off the page hearts. A very cute card:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable ..... I love the new hare stamp and what a great idea using the lolly sticks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sam, and the lolly stick background makes it even more so. Just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL love your rabbit story, Sam. And your lolly stick art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo j'aime beaucoup cette réalisation avec les lapins
    mamypassion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Sam!!! so lovely scene with rabbits!!!!!
    Thanks for joining in the CI Challenge.
    Bises,
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bunny babies, Sam! I would bet that Poppy would love a romp with them! Great use of your sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this new stamp! Lovely project, so different and the subtle colouring is beautiful! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clever background and perfect for those gorgeous stamps.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh YEAH!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Individuals this month Samantha, and with such a fabby entry using the new stamps!!! I even not had time yet to ink them... :-) A pure delight, I adore this couple of hares and your make is great! Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, love your lolly stick background !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just brilliant, and great use of those lolly stick! Very inspiring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your lolly stick background highlights the fab hares beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x