Wednesday, 4 March 2015

A Number or Two

I love Banana Bread, hot or cold, with or without custard and with this recipe you can't go wrong, really :) ,
I can't remember where the recipe came from but it really is delicious yummy stuff and never fails to make me smile.
A dear friend and fellow teamie Jackie is hostess at Stampotique this week and she is inviting us to use numbers in our creations, you can see Jackie's lovely blog here
This recipe just has to be my favourite way to use numbers. 
The stamps I used are Agatha Cook and Clock Shop for the clock.
This recipe card is now on my kitchen notice board just to remind me to have a tasty treat ;)
Wishing you a lovely day with tasty treats, Sam xxx

Don't forget that just by entering the challenge you are in with a chance of winning $30/£19.50 approx to spend at the Stampotique online store!

11 comments:

  1. Clever way to use numbers Sam!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so fun. I really love banana bread too and this is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummylicious recipe and the perfect way to use numbers, a genius idea Sam really loving your out of the box thinking :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful and perfect for this challenge, Sam! Agatha is adorable here. Just so very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, this is just too clever! Only you could have the imagination to conjure up a recipe for a Numbers theme. I love the way your brain works.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam I love this idea of making a recipe card, what you have done looks great! Agatha is just perfect for this card, infact you have inspired me to try something similar as I have Agatha cook stamp as well. I am going to make you banana cake as well will let you know how it goes!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Sam, fantastic idea!! :) And your colouring of Agatha is really beautiful... A great take on Jackie's challenge. Hugs to you and Poppy, hope you are well and your little grandson Jack too.. Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful Sam, a brilliant idea perfectly put together! Hope you and Poppy have a great weekend - it's meant to be a mini heatwave so fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute recipe card, Sam. A great idea for the numbers theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x